Welcome to the Jewel of the Lake Guest House!
Jewel of the Lake Guest House is the place to stay while visiting Historic Lily Dale Assembly – the World’s Largest Center for the Science, Philosophy and Religion of Spiritualism.
Located in the Heart of Lily Dale on beautiful Cassadaga Lake, the Jewel has wonderful energy and a clean, peaceful uplifting environment.
Built in 1886, Jewel of the Lake is a 3 story Victorian Style 9 bedroom home, tastefully decorated to retain the features of the period. We take pride in the high level of customer service provided to our guests.
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms (or heaters for cooler weather).
- Second and third floor shared full bathrooms complete with showers.
- Powder room ( ½ bathroom) on the first floor. Several rooms offer sinks.
- The Jewel has a lovely Coffee Porch where new friends are made! It’s conveniently located on the first floor. We offer a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee and tea pots for our guests. Coffee, tea, tableware and flatware are provided.
- There are several picnic areas on the side and back yard overlooking beautiful Cassadaga Lake for Jewel guests to enjoy.
- Dock and Canoe available for Jewel guests.
- Locking Doors on all rooms.
- Convenient Parking lot directly in front of the Jewel!
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet access is provided as well!
Please Note: Full Payment is due upon arrival.
We accept Cash, Checks or Money Orders. We do not accept Credit Cards at this time.
Check in is after 2:00 p.m. ~ Check out by 10:00 a.m.
Come on in and make yourself at home!